Book your room at Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
A modern take on the classic beach hotel, moments from the ocean
Beach within blocks
Le Méridien Delfina Santa Monica is 2 blocks from the civic center, 4 blocks from the beach, 5 blocks from trendy Third Street Promenade, and 6 blocks from the famed Santa Monica Pier.
The Delfina Ballroom offers panoramic views 9 stories up and a dance floor for weddings and other events. This Santa Monica hotel also has an outdoor swimming pool and a complimentary fitness room.
These Santa Monica guestrooms and suites reflect an authentic and contemporary California style, and offer welcoming room amenities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica
This hotel is 4 blocks from the beach, 6 blocks from the Santa Monica Pier, and 8 miles from Beverly Hills.
The nine-story Le Méridien Delfina Santa Monica has a rooftop ballroom for 250 guests that offers panoramic views of the city and ocean. The hotel has a conference center and 9 meeting rooms. Room service is available for breakfast right through to a late-night snack.
Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available.
Guests have complimentary access to an outdoor heated swimming pool and a 24-hour fitness center that offers cardio equipment with personal TVs. Bicycles can be rented on site.
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 310
- Number of floors - 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (15.00 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (15.00 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi , Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Room service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Longitude Bar and Restaurant - Located near the Le Méridien Hub, offering signature cocktails and American fare in different atmospheres defined by music, lighting, and service.
Zest Kitchen - Serves French cuisine and offers grab-and-go service featuring eclectic coffees by Illy and locally produced pastries, breads, tarts, and breakfast cakes. State-of-the-art computer portals feature free wireless Internet access. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Nearby Things to Do
The Le Méridien Delfina Santa Monica offers an outdoor swimming pool with sundeck. A complimentary fitness center features cardio equipment with personal TVs.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in the surrounding Los Angeles area; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Go Green and Save
Book a stay in any room type and receive the following:
- US$10 discount from valet parking when driving a hybrid vehicle or complimentary self parking (based on availability)
- US$35 credit applied to room rate when driving a hybrid vehicle or when using mass transit to travel to the hotel