Book your room at Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 adults
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 adults
A modern take on the classic beach hotel, moments from the ocean
Beach within blocks
Le Méridien Delfina Santa Monica is 2 blocks from the civic center, 4 blocks from the beach, 5 blocks from trendy Third Street Promenade, and 6 blocks from the famed Santa Monica Pier.
The Delfina Ballroom offers panoramic views 9 stories up and a dance floor for weddings and other events. This Santa Monica hotel also has an outdoor swimming pool and a complimentary fitness room.
These Santa Monica guestrooms and suites reflect an authentic and contemporary California style, and offer welcoming room amenities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica
- The Overview
This hotel is 4 blocks from the beach, 6 blocks from the Santa Monica Pier, and 8 miles from Beverly Hills.
The nine-story Le Méridien Delfina Santa Monica has a rooftop ballroom for 250 guests that offers panoramic views of the city and ocean. The hotel has a conference center and 9 meeting rooms. Room service is available for breakfast right through to a late-night snack.
Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available.
Guests have complimentary access to an outdoor heated swimming pool and a 24-hour fitness center that offers cardio equipment with personal TVs. Bicycles can be rented on site.
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Event catering
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Conference center
- Luggage storage
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 310
- Number of floors - 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- The Eats
Longitude Bar and Restaurant - Located near the Le Méridien Hub, offering signature cocktails and American fare in different atmospheres defined by music, lighting, and service.
Zest Kitchen - Serves French cuisine and offers grab-and-go service featuring eclectic coffees by Illy and locally produced pastries, breads, tarts, and breakfast cakes. State-of-the-art computer portals feature free wireless Internet access. Open for breakfast and lunch.
- Out and About
The Le Méridien Delfina Santa Monica offers an outdoor swimming pool with sundeck. A complimentary fitness center features cardio equipment with personal TVs.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in the surrounding Los Angeles area; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Table tennis on site
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Beach yoga nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Dock nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Boating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Go Green and Save
Book a stay in any room type and receive the following:
- US$10 discount from valet parking when driving a hybrid vehicle or complimentary self parking (based on availability)
- US$35 credit applied to room rate when driving a hybrid vehicle or when using mass transit to travel to the hotel