Availability: Loews Hollywood Hotel
Superior One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Luxury Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Luxury One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior Suite Two King BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
Stylish high-rise at Hollywood & Highland
Next to Walk of Fame
Set in the Hollywood & Highland entertainment complex, Loews Hollywood Hotel is next to TCL Chinese Theater, the Walk of Fame, and the Dolby Theater, venue for the Academy Awards.
24-hour Fitness Facilities
The 20-story Loews Hollywood Hotel offers 24-hour fitness facilities, 24-hour business center with 67,000 square feet (6,225 square meters) of meeting space, and Preston's restaurant, offering eclectic California fare.
Modern Art and Views
Guestrooms at Loews Hollywood Hotel feature modern furnishings and artwork; satellite TV; complimentary high-speed Internet access; and views of the Hollywood Hills, city skyline, or downtown Los Angeles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Loews Hollywood Hotel Amenities
Leisure travelers will want to seek out the rooftop splash pool and bar, as well as Preston's restaurant and lounge with California-inspired menu. 24-hour fitness facilities with treadmills, stationary bikes, and free weights are also available to guests.
Loews Hollywood Hotel offers a comprehensive array of meeting options, including 67,000 square feet (6,225 square meters) of meeting space and exclusive catering by Wolfgang Puck. Additionally, complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available in public areas, and guests have access to a 24-hour business center with computers, printer, and fax. Garage parking is also available for a surcharge.
The hotel's Exhale Spa’s therapies inspire guests to revive, restore, and transform. Exhale provides therapeutic, results-oriented and transformational body and skin care services designed to promote inner and outer well-being.
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 30
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 67000
- Steam room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 628
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 20
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 6030
- Conference center
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Preston's – Eclectic Californian menu designed with sharing in mind, so guests can sample as many flavors as they like. The ultra-stylish, modern décor provides a unique setting for intimate parties and larger events.
H2 – Bar located off the main lobby, where the daily cocktail is inspire by a roll of the dice.
H2Go – Serves delicious coffee, muffins, scones and breakfast pastries all morning. Sandwiches and other grab and go delectables are available at lunchtime and throughout the afternoon.
Room service is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Runyon Canyon, located less than one mile from the hotel, offers hiking and jogging trails. Four miles from the hotel, Griffith Park offers two golf courses, a zoo, an aviary, and horse stable.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Loews Hollywood Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 13.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per room, per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.