Book your room at Los Angeles Airport Marriott
Deluxe Room, View
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
Smoke-free hotel with premium bedding, outdoor pool
This hotel is 0.5 mile from Los Angeles International Airport and provides complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle service.
The Los Angeles Airport Marriott hotel has 3 restaurants, a fitness center, outdoor pool, spa tub, and business center.
Guestrooms feature Marriott's signature Revive Collection bedding, and wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (with surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Los Angeles Airport Marriott
Los Angeles Airport Marriott offers three restaurants, a lounge, and Starbucks. The property provides 24-hour room service. This property features beauty services and a hair salon. In addition to an outdoor pool, Los Angeles Airport Marriott also provides a spa tub and a fitness center or room. Meeting facilities include conference rooms, a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Los Angeles property provides a complimentary airport shuttle. This Los Angeles property also offers a restaurant, a business center, and wireless Internet access (with surcharge). The property has a 24-hour front desk.
Los Angeles Airport Marriott is a smoke-free property.
The Los Angeles Airport Marriott, a half-mile from the airport, provides complimentary airport transportation every 15 minutes, 24 hours a day. Guests enjoy access to three restaurants, a coffee house, a fitness center, and a tropically themed outdoor pool and spa tub.
Innovative function space includes side-by-side ballrooms and pre-function spaces. The hotel lobby includes a Kinko's copy center providing computers, printers, fax machines, and copiers.
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 18
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1004
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 55000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5110
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 42
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
JW's Steakhouse - The restaurant offers premium steaks, fresh seafood and an extensive wine list. Open for dinner.
Latitude 33 - This bright and comfortable restaurant offers a traditional yet innovative menu. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Champions Sports Bar - provides excellent food and a great mix of well-known and unique beers, wines and spirits. 35 large flat-screen HD TV provide a great vantage point to enjoy every game and a blend of great music in the evening.
The Marriott has a tropically styled heated outdoor pool and spa tub. The fitness center includes Nautilus and cardio-vascular exercise equipment in addition to free weights.
Tennis courts are about two miles and biking trails are three miles from the hotel. Beaches, where guests can find snorkeling and waterskiing, are within five miles of the hotel. Area golf courses include Alondra Country Club and The Lakes at El Segundo, three miles from the hotel. Horseback riding can be found 15 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Los Angeles Airport Marriott
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.60 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.2 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- Deposit: USD 100 per night (cash only)
- We Should Mention
The Los Angeles Airport Marriott hotel is entirely smoke-free.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.