Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Business Room,
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, Golf View - Experiences! Golf Package
- Golf credit for 1 round of golf for 2
- $50 USD food and beverage credit
- Self-parking for 1 vehicle during stay
Concierge Room, Deluxe Room, Concierge Service
Luxurious Los Angeles-area hotel with golf course
LAX airport: 3 miles
Located on 27 park-like acres, this Marriott hotel is less than 2 miles from Manhattan State Beach, famed for sandy sports, and the Strand promenade; Los Angeles International Airport is 3 miles north.
Pool with cabanas
Outside on the terrace, the pool, spa tub, and heated dining patio overlook the gently undulating nine-hole, par-3 golf course. The fitness center offers direct access to pool and cabanas.
Fast Web access
The spacious guestrooms at Manhattan Beach Marriott include high-speed Internet access, desks with pull-out sections for laptops, premium bedding, and marble bathrooms.
Set on 27 manicured acres, this hotel is a quarter-mile from the Manhattan Village shopping center, anchored by Macy's. Manhattan State Beach, a Los Angeles mecca for surfing, beach volleyball, bicycling, jogging, and people-watching, is within two miles.
The View restaurant serves American cuisine. In addition to the golf course, on-site recreational options include a year-round outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center with saunas.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. The 24-hour business center includes computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). The hotel offers 22 meeting and conference rooms with 25,000 square feet of flexible space.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Golf course on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Total number of rooms - 385
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pillowtop mattress
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The View - California cuisine in or on the outside terrace overlooking the golf course. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Escape Open for dinner. Golf course view from lobby bar.
The hotel's nine-hole, par-3 executive golf course (surcharge) is framed by tall palm trees and dotted with lakes and fountains. A putting green is also on site. Clubs and other gear are available for rent at the on-site pro shop. A heated outdoor pool with sundeck, spa tub, and cabanas overlooks the course. Facing the pool, the 24-hour fitness center has cardio machines, free weights, a water cooler, complimentary fresh fruit, TVs, and women's and men's locker rooms, each with showers, a sauna, and direct access to the pool.
Manhattan State Beach, a two-mile stretch of golden sand along the Pacific, is a hotspot for surfing and beach volleyball. Surfboards and boogie boards are available for rent nearby. The Manhattan Beach Open beach-volleyball tournament is held here annually in late July. The ocean-view Strand promenade is a top choice for running and people-watching (with occasional celebrity sightings). The South Bay Bicycle Trail, accessible from the Strand, is a 22-mile paved path that extends from Will Rogers State Beach to the north to Torrance County Beach to the south. Rental stands along the trail offer bicycles and rollerblades. The Manhattan Beach Pier draws anglers, walkers, and sightseers. The beach is 1.5 miles west of the hotel.
For work-outs even closer to the hotel, a jogging map of the immediate vicinity is available from the front desk.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in the surrounding Los Angeles area; fees may apply.
- Golfing on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per night
- Pet fee: USD 200 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.