Please enter your travel dates.
Los Angeles-area hotel overlooks picturesque marina
5 miles from the Los Angeles International Airport, this hotel is 4 blocks from the shops and restaurants of Fisherman's Village and a mile from a public beach.
Guests of Marina del Rey Hotel enjoy an outdoor splash pool overlooking the marina; an on-site restaurant serves American fare and offers banquet facilities.
With city or marina views, all 153 guestrooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary premium channels, video games, and ProTerra toiletries.
Marina del Rey Hotel is 5 miles from Los Angeles International Airport.
With indoor and outdoor dining overlooking the marina, the Waterfront Bar and Grill serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, and a 24-hour business center provides high-speed Internet access, copying, printing, and faxing (surcharges).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Marina on site
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 929
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Balcony or patio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Water view
Waterfront Bar and Grill - Classic American fare is served at this casual restaurant overlooking the marina. Indoor and outdoor seating available. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
A medium-sized outdoor splash pool overlooks the adjacent marina.
Fisherman's Village, four blocks away, offers rentals for fishing, bicycling, motor boating, sailing, and kayaking.
A mile from The Marina del Rey Hotel, Mother's Beach has a children's play area, picnic shelters, volleyball nets, and water-sports rentals.
Seven miles away, the Lakes at El Segundo has a nine-hole golf course, driving range, pro shop, and restaurant.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in the Los Angeles area; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per week