Availability: Marriott Marina del Rey
Deluxe Room, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Executive Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Concierge Room, Concierge Service, Marina ViewMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
LA hotel in Marina del Rey, near Venice Beach
Marina del Rey
Just across the street from Marina Beach, this Los Angeles hotel is a 3-minute bike ride from Venice Beach and 3.5 miles from Santa Monica Pier. LAX is 5 miles northwest of Marriott Marina del Rey.
Patio lounge, salon
Marriott Marina del Rey features Glow, an ambient patio lounge and popular nightspot. 18,000 square feet of event space includes poolside and rooftop ballrooms. Soul 2 Sole Salon is located on site.
Balconies with views
Guestrooms feature balconies with water or mountain views. Rooms also offer premium bedding; high-speed Internet access; and high-definition TVs with premium cable channels and video-game consoles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Marina del Rey Amenities
Marriott Marina del Rey features Glow, a stylish outdoor bar/lounge with DJ music on weekends. Stones Restaurant offers fine dining on site. The candlelit lobby includes a bar/lounge and complimentary coffee and newspapers. This 3.5-star hotel provides 18,000 square feet of meeting and event space. The rooftop Bayview Ballroom features coast, mountain, and city views, while the poolside California Ballroom seats 700. Business amenities include a full-service business center and meeting rooms with audiovisual equipment and high-speed Internet access (wired and wireless). Technical support and certified wedding planners are on staff. Soul 2 Sole Salon is located on site. The fitness center offers cardiovascular equipment and weights.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 10
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 370
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1672
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Stones Restaurant - Onsite fine dining. Eclectic menu. Breakfast and dinner. Casual dress.
Lobby bar - Lunch, dinner, and drinks. Casual dress.
Glow - Stylish outdoor lounge and popular nightspot with fire pits and cabanas. DJ music on Friday and Saturday nights. Lunch, dinner, wine, and cocktails. Bottle service and private cabana seating available. Dress jeans; dress code enforced.
Room service - Available 6 a.m. to midnight.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
Soul 2 Sole Salon offers facials, body and beauty treatments, and massage.
Marriott Marina del Rey Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per day
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.