Availability: Marriott Marina del Rey
Deluxe Room, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge Service, Marina ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
LA hotel in Marina del Rey, near Venice Beach
Marina del Rey
Just across the street from Marina Beach, this Los Angeles hotel is a 3-minute bike ride from Venice Beach and 3.5 miles from Santa Monica Pier. LAX is 5 miles northwest of Marriott Marina del Rey.
Patio lounge, salon
Marriott Marina del Rey features Glow, an ambient patio lounge and popular nightspot. 18,000 square feet of event space includes poolside and rooftop ballrooms. Soul 2 Sole Salon is located on site.
Balconies with views
Guestrooms feature balconies with water or mountain views. Rooms also offer premium bedding; high-speed Internet access; and high-definition TVs with premium cable channels and video-game consoles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Marina del Rey Amenities
Marriott Marina del Rey features Glow, a stylish outdoor bar/lounge with DJ music on weekends. Stones Restaurant offers fine dining on site. The candlelit lobby includes a bar/lounge and complimentary coffee and newspapers. This 3.5-star hotel provides 18,000 square feet of meeting and event space. The rooftop Bayview Ballroom features coast, mountain, and city views, while the poolside California Ballroom seats 700. Business amenities include a full-service business center and meeting rooms with audiovisual equipment and high-speed Internet access (wired and wireless). Technical support and certified wedding planners are on staff. Soul 2 Sole Salon is located on site. The fitness center offers cardiovascular equipment and weights.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 370
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 18000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1672
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $12.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $12.95 USD / per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Stones Restaurant - Onsite fine dining. Eclectic menu. Breakfast and dinner. Casual dress.
Lobby bar - Lunch, dinner, and drinks. Casual dress.
Glow - Stylish outdoor lounge and popular nightspot with fire pits and cabanas. DJ music on Friday and Saturday nights. Lunch, dinner, wine, and cocktails. Bottle service and private cabana seating available. Dress jeans; dress code enforced.
Room service - Available 6 a.m. to midnight.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Soul 2 Sole Salon offers facials, body and beauty treatments, and massage.
Marriott Marina del Rey Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per day