Availability: Marriott Torrance South Bay
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants, in Torrance (Beach Cities)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Torrance (Beach Cities), close to Del Amo Fashion Center, Wilson Park, and Hopkins Wilderness Park. Local attractions also include Vincent Park and Redondo Beach Pier.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Marriott Torrance South Bay features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Torrance South Bay Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Marriott Torrance South Bay provides a spa tub and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Marriott Torrance South Bay is a smoke-free property.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 487
- Number of floors - 16
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Marriott Torrance South Bay has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Rain Wine Bar and Lounge - This bar serves lunch only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Marriott Torrance South Bay Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 17 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.