Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 2 Double Beds
Regal, historic hotel in LA’s Financial and Cultural District
Disney Concert Hall
This central-downtown hotel is four blocks from the Performing Arts Center of Los Angeles, home to the Walt Disney Concert Hall and other famed cultural venues; the convention center is a mile away.
Art Deco treasures
The Art Deco Millennium Biltmore has welcomed United States presidents and visiting royalty; restored treasures include hand-painted ceiling frescos and a tiled pool depicting the days of Pompeii.
The Millennium Biltmore's 683 distinct guestrooms and suites feature stately furnishings, new bedding, and rich, warm color schemes. Conveniences include multi-line phones and high-speed Internet access.
The Millennium Biltmore is in downtown's financial and cultural district, down the street from theaters and the Music Center. Across the street is the Pershing Square Metro station, with access to Hollywood, Pasadena, Long Beach, and Universal Studios.
The hotel's lavish public areas feature hand-painted ceiling frescoes and photographs of early Academy Awards banquets.
Dining options include a restaurant specializing in Southern Italian, continental, and Mediterranean fare and a Pan-Asian sushi restaurant. Traditional afternoon tea is served Wednesdays through Sundays from early morning until late evening.
Other services include a concierge desk, 24-hour business center, florist, currency exchange, wired and wireless Internet access in the lobby (surcharge), and a hair salon.
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Exhibit space
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 683
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 6503
- Security guard
- Steam room
- Coffee shop or café
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1923
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 70,000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Clock radio
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Smeraldi's Restaurant - Continental and Mediterranean cuisine. Casual restaurant with hand-painted murals. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sai Sai - Pan-Asian cuisine and fresh sushi and tempura bars, in a contemporary setting. Lunch weekdays; dinner Monday–Saturday. Closed Sundays.
Rendezvous Court - Light meals and afternoon tea Wednesday through Sunday. Cocktails are served in this vast, ornate rococo room that was formerly the hotel lobby. Cocktails from late morning till late evening. Daily coffee, pastries, and snacks.
Gallery Bar and Cognac Room - Elegant, historic bar serving fine wines, signature martinis, and vintage cocktails. Live entertainment on weekends, as well as a food menu.
Live entertainment Fridays and Saturdays at the Gallery Bar, featuring jazz, blues, rock, contemporary and more.
The Art Deco indoor pool, with original blue-and-ivory tiles and polished brass ceiling, is complemented by extra-large sauna and steam rooms, an adjacent fitness center, and women's and men's locker rooms.
Griffith Park, with a public golf course and a wealth of other recreational activities, is 12 miles from the hotel. Santa Monica beaches are 15 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 3.00 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 3.00 per minute (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 99.00
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.