Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase
Premium Room - Savvy Traveler Business Room-Leisure
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed - Exeutive Suite
Stylish airport hotel with health club
Near LAX, beaches
The Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel is only 0.5 miles from Los Angeles International Airport and provides complimentary airport shuttle transportation to and from the hotel. Manhattan Beach is just 4 miles away.
Pool and health club
Year-round recreation is available in the hotel's outdoor pool and spa tub, or in the health club with separate women's and men's saunas, cardio machines, and free weights.
Stylish, soundproofed guestrooms include pillowtop mattresses and down duvets, flat-screen LCD TVs with pay movies, clock radios with MP3 docks, and high-speed Internet access.
Complimentary airport transportation is provided to and from Los Angeles International Airport, 0.5 miles from the hotel.
California cuisine and wines are highlighted at 96th Street Bistro. The lobby bar offers Starbucks coffee and pastries in the mornings and cocktails in the evenings. In addition, in-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
Guests wind down in a year-round outdoor pool and spa tub. Cardio machines with individual TV monitors, free weights, and separate women's and men's saunas are provided in the complimentary 24-hour health club.
Open around the clock is a self-serve business center with high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 499
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
96th Street Bistro - California cuisine and wines. Cocktail bar. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner; bar open until late evening.
Library Steakhouse - Private dining. Dinner only.
Flyghts - Serves specialty coffee drinks in the morning. Full-service bar each afternoon and evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Offering 24-hour key-card access, the hotel's health club includes women's and men's saunas, cardio machines with individual TV monitors, and free weights. Outside are a year-round pool and spa tub.
Manhattan Beach is 4 miles from this Los Angeles hotel and offers numerous year-round water sports. The 18-hole Westchester Golf Course, open to the public, is 2.5 miles from the Renaissance Hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.60 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.