Book your room at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Premium Room - Savvy Traveler Business Room-Weekday
Club Room - Club Level Room - Weekday
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed - Exeutive Suite
Stylish airport hotel with health club
Near LAX, beaches
The Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel is only 0.5 miles from Los Angeles International Airport and provides complimentary airport shuttle transportation to and from the hotel. Manhattan Beach is just 4 miles away.
Pool and health club
Year-round recreation is available in the hotel's outdoor pool and spa tub, or in the health club with separate women's and men's saunas, cardio machines, and free weights. Free WiFi is available in the lobby.
Stylish, soundproofed guestrooms include pillowtop mattresses and down duvets, flat-screen LCD TVs with pay movies, clock radios with MP3 docks, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
- At your hotel
Complimentary airport transportation is provided to and from Los Angeles International Airport, 0.5 miles from the hotel.
California cuisine and wines are highlighted at 96th Street Bistro. The lobby bar offers Starbucks coffee and pastries in the mornings and cocktails in the evenings. In addition, in-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
Guests wind down in a year-round outdoor pool and spa tub. Cardio machines with individual TV monitors, free weights, and separate women's and men's saunas are provided in the complimentary 24-hour health club.
Open around the clock is a self-serve business center. In the lobby guests can use the hotel's free WiFi.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 499
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
96th Street Bistro - California cuisine and wines. Cocktail bar. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner; bar open until late evening.
Flyghts - Serves specialty coffee drinks in the morning. Full-service bar each afternoon and evening.
Room service - Available for breakfast and dinner.
Offering 24-hour key-card access, the hotel's health club includes women's and men's saunas, cardio machines with individual TV monitors, and free weights. Outside are a year-round pool and spa tub.
Manhattan Beach is 4 miles from this Los Angeles hotel and offers numerous year-round water sports. The 18-hole Westchester Golf Course, open to the public, is 2.5 miles from the Renaissance Hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.60 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.50 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.