Book your room at Seaport Marina Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Anchor RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Long Beach hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Long Beach, this hotel is close to Bixby Village Golf Course, VA Long Beach Medical Center, and California State University Long Beach. Also nearby are Red Car Museum and Seal Beach Pier.
In addition to a restaurant, Seaport Marina Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a marina and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Seaport Marina Hotel
At your hotel
Seaport Marina Hotel features a marina and an outdoor pool. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This Long Beach hotel also offers a nightclub, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Seaport Marina Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Marina on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Number of floors - 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1963
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9 USD per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Balcony or patio
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Sea Side Cafe - This café serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Seaport Marina Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night (maximum USD 150.00 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: USD 200.00 per stay (for guests under 21 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.