Book your room at Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Contemporary smoke-free hotel with complimentary airport shuttle
Near city and beach
The Sheraton Gateway Hotel is just outside Los Angeles International Airport; downtown is 15 miles away, ocean beaches are 5 miles away, and Beverly Hills is within 9 miles.
Lap pool, spa tub
The hotel offers 24-hour room service, a casual restaurant, an upscale continental dining room, and a lap pool with spa tub and complimentary pool cabanas. The 24-hour business center offers an Internet point.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
All 802 guestrooms have Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds, which feature triple-sheeted, plush-top mattresses, fleece blankets, plump white duvets, and five down pillows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
- The Overview
The Sheraton Gateway offers a lap pool and spa tub; fitness center with treadmills, stair climbers, and free weights; 2 restaurants and a cocktail lounge. A complimentary 24-hour shuttle service runs to and from Los Angeles International Airport every 10 - 15 minutes. In-room dining is available. Parking options include valet and self parking, which is nearby (surcharges apply for both). A total of 50,000 square feet (4,500 square meters) of meeting and conference space are available. The 24-hour business center offers computers for guest use, faxing, and photocopying.
The staff offer concierge services, luggage storage, currency exchange, dry cleaning/laundry services, event catering, and wedding services. Banquet facilities, ballroom, and ATM/banking are also on site. Designated smoking areas are available; fines apply for violations.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 15
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 802
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4500
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 24
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 50000
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool sun loungers
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- The Eats
Brasserie Restaurant - Casual, lobby-side restaurant.
Rendezvous Lounge - Relaxing atmosphere. Serves from a full food and cocktails menu until 1:30 AM.
Paparazzi Restaurante - Open for dinner, serving Italian cuisine.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
- Beach volleyball nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 60
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.