Availability: Shore Hotel
Ocean View, One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Ocean View, Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Ocean View Premier, One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Garden View, Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
City View, Two Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Ocean View Premier, Two Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star hotel near the beach
Offering direct access to the beach, this Santa Monica hotel is in the city center and within walking distance of Santa Monica Pier, Original Muscle Beach, and International Chess Park. Also nearby are Santa Monica Beach and Venice Beach.
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Shore Hotel Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Shore Hotel provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 800 square feet (74 square meters). This beach hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Shore Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Room service (limited hours)
- Beach towels
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 74
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2011
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 800
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Blue Plate Taco - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Shore Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Gold, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.