Availability: The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
Fairmont Palisades KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe DoubleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe King - Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double - Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier Ocean View KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Signature Palisades Ocean View SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Fairmont Palisades DoubleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Signature BungalowMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Palisades SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Signature Bungalow King with PatioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Los Angeles-area hotel atop oceanfront bluffs
This 1921 Los Angeles-area hotel is perched above Santa Monica Beach, and sits at the end of Wilshire Boulevard, across from Palisades Park. Third Street Promenade is 3 blocks away.
The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows has drawn celebrity guests to Santa Monica with its pampering day spa and beautifully landscaped grounds, including a year-round outdoor pool and a koi pond.
Historic or modern
The historic Palisades Wing offers early-American-style decor, while the more contemporary Ocean Tower has rooms with private balconies. All rooms at The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows have marble baths.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows Amenities
Perched on scenic bluffs overlooking Santa Monica Beach, The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is three blocks from the shops and restaurants of Third Street Promenade, and eight blocks from Santa Monica Pier.
Exhale Mind/Body Spa is available to guests and offers five treatment rooms, including a manicure/pedicure salon, massage room, facial treatment room, and an array of comprehensive spa services. Pool-side and in-room treatments are available. Guests who want a workout can take cardio classes in the fitness center.
The Fairmont's meeting and event space accommodates up to 900 guests. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby. Limo service is provided for transportation within three miles (based on availability). Valet parking is available (surcharge). From Memorial Day to Labor Day, this California hotel offers a beach-club shuttle to the beach, beach towels, beach chairs, and umbrellas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 10
- Year Built 1914
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 302
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 25000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2323
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
FIG Restaurant - Features seasonal dishes that are 90-percent organic and sustainable. Guests enjoy a casual and intimate dining experience among FIG's communal table and pewter bar. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Lobby Lounge - Intimate lobby lounge with views of the adjacent koi pond. Serving lunch, dinner, cocktails, imported and domestic beers, and wine by the glass. Cappuccino and espresso are also available.
Guests at this Los Angeles-area location enjoy a year-round outdoor splash pool and spa tub set amid lush landscaping. The 24-hour health club provides free weights, cardio equipment, and men's and women's locker rooms with saunas.
The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is across the street from Palisades Park's jogging and walking path, and four blocks from Santa Monica Beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
The Exhale Mind/Body Spa at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows offers a relaxation lounge; a menu of therapy services and fitness programs; and fully appointed changing rooms with steam, sauna, lockers, and showers. A spa pavilion includes five therapy rooms and an area dedicated to nail care.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5.99-15.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 5.99-15.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 5.99-10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 5.99-15.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.