Availability: The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Downtown Los Angeles luxury hotel with rooftop pool
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
Next to Staples Center
Featuring luxurious accommodations, dramatic, panoramic skyline views, relaxing spa services, stimulating nightlife, and exclusive access to sports, entertainment, award shows, and world-class cuisine.
Award winning dining
Up on the 24th floor, WP24 restaurant & lounge by Wolfgang Puck commands panoramic views of the city and beyond. A full-service spa with an outdoor rooftop pool provide relaxing retreats.
Located on floors 22 - 26 of a 54-story tower, the spacious, smoke-free guestrooms and suites feature luxury bedding, flat-panel TVs, bathtub and shower & city views. In-room dining is available 24 hours a day.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles Amenities
Opened in 2010, The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles is the centerpiece of the “L.A. Live” entertainment complex, which features the Nokia Theatre, the Nokia Plaza, the Grammy Museum, a 14-screen movie theater, restaurants, and shops. The Staples Center is adjacent.
An outdoor rooftop pool is surrounded by a city-view terrace with a bar, cabanas, and conversational seating arrangements. The Ritz-Carlton's signature restaurant, located on the 24th floor, overlooks Los Angeles and the Southern California hills beyond.
The full-service, 8,000-square-foot Spa at The Ritz-Carlton includes nine treatment rooms, a glass-enclosed co-ed relaxation lounge, and spacious steam rooms with chaise longues, ice fountains, and cold plunge showers.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Bathroom scale
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Double sink
- Cordless phone
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
- Mountain view
- Ocean view
- Courtyard view
- Pool view
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Silver, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.