Book your room at The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Downtown Los Angeles luxury hotel with rooftop pool
Next to Staples Center
Featuring luxurious accommodations, dramatic, panoramic skyline views, relaxing spa services, stimulating nightlife, and exclusive access to sports, entertainment, award shows, and world-class cuisine.
Award winning dining
Up on the 24th floor, WP24 restaurant & lounge by Wolfgang Puck commands panoramic views of the city and beyond. A full-service spa with an outdoor rooftop pool provide relaxing retreats.
Located on floors 22 - 26 of a 54-story tower, the spacious, smoke-free guestrooms and suites feature luxury bedding, flat-panel TVs, bathtub and shower & city views. In-room dining is available 24 hours a day.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
Opened in 2010, The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles is the centerpiece of the “L.A. Live” entertainment complex, which features the Nokia Theatre, the Nokia Plaza, the Grammy Museum, a 14-screen movie theater, restaurants, and shops. The Staples Center is adjacent.
An outdoor rooftop pool is surrounded by a city-view terrace with a bar, cabanas, and conversational seating arrangements. The Ritz-Carlton's signature restaurant, located on the 24th floor, overlooks Los Angeles and the Southern California hills beyond.
The full-service, 8,000-square-foot Spa at The Ritz-Carlton includes nine treatment rooms, a glass-enclosed co-ed relaxation lounge, and spacious steam rooms with chaise longues, ice fountains, and cold plunge showers.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day
- We Should Mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Silver, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.