Please enter your travel dates.
Large Pool View
- One King Bed
On the Sunset Strip with 24-hour diner, outdoor pool
On the Sunset Strip
Facing the Hollywood Hills, the motel is located on the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood near the area's trendy bars and clubs. Beverly Hills and Hollywood's tourist attractions are within 2 miles.
Outdoor pool, LA views
At the Standard Hollywood, DJs perform at the front desk, the pool is surrounded by a blue astro-turf sundeck, and the diner is open 24 hours. The motel also has a poolside café, lounge bar, and barbershop.
Free Wi-Fi, iPod docks
The Standard's guestrooms feature minimalist design, platform beds, Warhol-print drapes, and orange bathrooms. Rooms come with iPod docks, flat-panel televisions, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The Standard-Hollywood's lobby lounge has floor-to-ceiling shag carpet and DJs perform nightly at the front desk. The motel has a 24-hour restaurant, poolside desert café, and lounge/bar. The outdoor heated pool has views of Los Angeles and is surrounded by a blue astro-turf sundeck with loungers. Performance art and video installations are on display and events include book readings, art shows, and poolside ping pong tournaments.
A business center, fully-equipped meeting room, and audio-visual equipment including DJ equipment and a sound system are available. A Rudy's Barbershop and gift shop are also on site. Low-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary in public spaces, a charge applies for high-speed wireless.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV service
- Cordless phone
- iPod docking station
24/7 Restaurant - This coffee shop serves comfort food in a casual setting and is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Cactus Lounge - The casual space features a desert mural and serves drinks and light fare. Open from morning until late night.
Purple Lounge - Dim purple lighting, plush seating, and hanging chairs create a lounge atmosphere. Drinks and light fare are served.
Poolside - Cocktails and light fare are served on the poolside deck, which overlooks the city.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after midnight are asked to contact the property in advance to receive special check-in instructions. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night