Availability: The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Premium Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Towering "city within a city" in downtown LA
Encompassing an entire city block, this 34-story Westin comprises 5 towers in Los Angeles's financial district, and is connected to the World Trade Center; the Pacific Stock Exchange is 2 blocks away.
Under one roof
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites features a top-notch fitness center, jogging track, outdoor pool, business center, and a variety of dining-and-refreshment choices, including a rooftop steakhouse with a revolving lounge.
Westin Heavenly Beds
In the 1,354 guestrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows frame city views. Additional highlights include Westin's signature Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and Starbucks coffee.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites Amenities
The 34-story smoke-free Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites contains 1,354 rooms within five gleaming towers. The World Trade Center is adjacent, and the Pacific Stock Exchange is within two blocks.
Among the copious amenities and services are a food court, shops and boutiques, florist, hair salon, fitness center, comprehensive business center, wireless Internet access (surcharge), luggage storage, and 24-hour valet parking (surcharge). Meeting/conference rooms and exhibit space is found in the convention center. The hotel's parking garage can accommodate vehicles up to 6 feet and 6 inches in height. The independently operated spa adjacent to the hotel's fitness center offers saunas and steam rooms, along with a wide array of treatments.
- Exhibit space
- Conference center
- Computer station
- Number of bars/lounges 3
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 34
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1354
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Complimentary bottled water
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Multi-line phone
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- City view
L.A. Prime Steak House - Succulent steak and fresh seafood served in casually elegant rooftop restaurant with dazzling city views. Dinner only.
Lakeview Bistro - Casual, airy restaurant opens to the atrium lobby and serves contemporary favorites for breakfast and lunch.
BonaVista Lounge - Revolving lounge with panoramic views. Located on 34th floor. Access through the steakhouse, then down one level.
Lobby Court Coffee Bar - Located in atrium's hub. Coffee, pastries, snacks, and cocktails served from early morning until after midnight.
Guests enjoy complimentary use of the hotel's WestinWORKOUT®. This state-of-the-art facility features an indoor running track, cardio machines with individual flat-screen TVs, and a heated outdoor pool, open year-round.
The YMCA, connected to the hotel via pedestrian bridge, offers tennis, racquetball, basketball, fitness classes, and swimming for a nominal fee.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.