Book your room at The Westin Los Angeles Airport
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Get an overview of this hotelContemporary airport hotel with shuttle service
Close to airport
Located a short complimentary shuttle ride from the Los Angeles International Airport, The Westin Los Angeles Airport offers easy access to Fortune 500 companies, upscale shopping, and Venice and Redondo beaches.
At The Westin Los Angeles Airport guests can take a refreshing dip in the outdoor splash pool and whirlpool or workout at the WestinWORKOUT® Gym. Meeting facilities covering 45,000 square feet and a restaurant are onsite.
Heavenly Beds, Baths
All 740 guestrooms feature Westin's signature 10-layer Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and down bedding, Heavenly Baths with dual showerheads, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Within a mile of the Los Angeles Airport, the Westin provides complimentary scheduled airport transportation 24 hours a day. Area beaches are within nine miles, and Hollywood is 17.5 miles away.
Guests traveling to Manhattan Beach Pier, Manhattan Village Shopping Center, and Plaza El Segundo can check with the concierge regarding price and schedule of the Ocean Express Trolley.
Facilities include a year-round outdoor splash pool, spa tub and a health club with cardio equipment. Guests can also relax and watch television in the lobby.
A business center provides printing, faxing, copying, shipping, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Inspired by the great city grills of yesteryear with intimate booths, private dining, and bar, Daily Grill offers an All-American menu.
Guests traveling with pets receive the following upon arrival: a welcome kit with toys and treats; food and water bowls; a “pet in room” door sign; and special pet treats at turndown. The Heavenly Dog Bed is also provided.
The Westin Los Angeles Airport is a smoke-free property.
Continental breakfast is also available in the lounge Monday - Friday, and at the coffee cart Saturday and Sunday.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Free airport transportation
- Pool umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 12
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 740
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (12.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (12.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Daily Grill - Serving traditional American fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The Westin Los Angeles Airport has a year-round outdoor splash pool and spa tub. A health club provides treadmills, stationary bikes, cross-trainers, a cardio theater with flat-screen TVs and earphones, a sauna, and men's and women's locker rooms.
Nine miles from the hotel, Venice Beach, Marina del Rey, and Redondo Beach offer numerous year-round water sports.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
In-room spa services are available. Guests can contact the hotel concierge for details.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.