Availability: The Westin Pasadena
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Stylish Old Town Pasadena hotel with pool, spa tub
Shopping and dining
Just 6 blocks from historic Old Pasadena and a short drive from downtown Los Angeles, this 4-star Westin hotel borders Plaza Las Fuentes, with its fountains, shops, and cafés. More shops and restaurants are 2 blocks away at Paseo Colorado.
Rooftop pool, scenic sundeck views
The Westin Pasadena's fourth-floor outdoor pool, spa tub, and sundeck afford views historic Pasadena, including the red-domed City Hall, a 1927 Spanish-style landmark. The hotel's Ventanas Restaurant & Bar offers California cuisine and terrace dining.
The contemporary rooms of The Westin Pasadena feature pool, city, or mountain views. Rooms provide 42-inch LCD TVs, and have tiled baths and signature Westin Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and feather pillows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Pasadena Amenities
Located in a lovely section of downtown Pasadena 2 blocks from Old Town, the Westin anchors Plaza Las Fuentes, a dining, shopping, and office complex. Guests enter a lobby decorated in contemporary/Pan Asian style with rich woods, intricate lattice walls, massive wrought-iron chandeliers, graceful flower arrangements, and elevated seating areas designed for privacy.
Guests can view Pasadena's 1927 City Hall from the fourth-floor outdoor pool with spa tub and large sundeck. Adjacent to the pool area, the well-equipped fitness center provides separate men's and women's saunas and steam rooms. The hotel's bistro serves California cuisine. The hotel provides 29 meeting rooms for event hosting, and the business center inside the lobby-level gift shop provides high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 29
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Garage parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Ventanas - California cuisine is served for all meals in this contemporary bistro with open kitchen, celadon-green banquettes, tables set with white linens, and outdoor terrace dining overlooking the gardens of Plaza Las Fuentes.
The Living Room Lobby and Bar - This cocktail lounge serves snacks and drinks. A large selection of books is available for browsing, or guests can watch one of the plasma televisions.
The Store - Desserts and other baked goods are on the menu at The Store.
The Westin Pasadena Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 9 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 14 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.