Availability: Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase..
Concierge Room, 1 King Bed, Concierge Service
In a suburban Los Angeles corporate complex
Freeway: 2 blocks
Offering easy access to Highway 101, this Los Angeles hotel is in the Warner Center office complex across from the Promenade Mall; the Getty Center, Malibu, and Universal Studios are within 17 miles.
Swim in or out
The outdoor pool of this Marriott hotel has a resort-like ambience, with lush foliage, terrace furnishings, intimate cabanas, firepit and bar. The atrium ceiling and walls of windows define the adjoining indoor pool.
Good night's sleep
Rooms at Warner Center Marriott offer wireless Internet access. Beds include down comforters (bedspreads) and triple sheeting. 32-inch HDTVs provide multimedia connectivity; desks have ergonomic chairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills Amenities
Two blocks from the Ventura Freeway (US-101), this upscale Marriott hotel is in a corporate complex across from the Promenade Mall and one mile from the giant Topanga Plaza Shopping Center.
The indoor pool offers a view of the outdoor pool with its walls of windows. The outdoor pool area includes lush foliage, terrace furnishings, intimate cabanas, firepit and bar. The fitness center has floor-to-ceiling windows, cutting-edge equipment, and personal monitors. Dining-and-refreshment options include Breeze: An American Grill, the Q Martini Bar, and Starbucks.
A 24-hour business center contains a printer, copier, executive swivel chairs, and computers with complimentary high-speed Internet access.
This Los Angeles hotel has 25,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space, including 23 meeting rooms, a garden gazebo, and a poolside pavilion.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Total number of rooms - 474
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2323
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 29
- Year Built 1986
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 25,000
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Signature bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
- City view
- Mountain view
Breeze: An American Grill - Light-filled restaurant with arched atrium ceiling and curved wall of windows. American cuisine with accent on fresh California flavors. Charbroiled T-Bone Steak, Grilled Salmon Mignonette, Pan-Roasted Halibut among menu highlights. Desserts such as Xangos Chocolate Marble Cheesecake, Warm Apple Cobbler with Ice Cream. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily; Sunday brunch. Outdoor dining in summer.
Q Martini Bar - Hammered-copper bar, green-leather sofas and armchairs in front area. Adjacent area with two big-screen TVs, pyramid-shaped lighting, hardwood floor, black-and-white photos of Hollywood celebrities. Appetizers, Breeze menu, wines by the glass, draft beers, fruit-infused vodkas, and specialty cocktails, including signature martinis.
Starbucks - Coffee, espresso, snacks, pastries. Open early morning until late evening. Located just off lobby.
Urban Oasis Poolside Bar - Open during the summer.
The year-round heated outdoor pool includes a sundeck and a summer poolside bar. Facing the outdoor pool, the indoor pool features an atrium ceiling, three walls of windows, and adjoining spa tub. The fitness room includes cardio and resistance machines, free weights, TVs, and women's and men's locker rooms with saunas.
Warner Park, adjacent to this Marriott hotel, has a running path, picnic tables, a playground, shade trees, and lots of space to stretch out in the sunshine. Five miles away, Topanga State Park provides panoramic Pacific Ocean views, 36 miles of trails, and bird-watching opportunities. Simi Hills Golf Course is 14 miles northwest of the hotel. The top-ranked Lost Canyons Golf Club, designed by Pete Dye and offering 36 holes, is 16 miles away. Griffith Park is about 16 miles east.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in the Los Angeles area; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 13 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.