Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds - European Plan
- Two Double Beds
Standard Single Room, 1 Double Bed - European Plan
- One Double Bed
Luxury Single Room, 1 King Bed - European Plan
- One King Bed
Junior Suite - European Plan
- One King and One Double Bed
Cabo San Lucas eco-friendly hotel with a 24-hour business center
Situated near the beach in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Huichol Collection, Marina Cabo San Lucas, and Lover's Beach. Also nearby are The Arch and Land's End.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hotel Melida provides a 24-hour business center, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with rainfall showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and technology support staff. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. Translation services, currency exchange, and tour assistance can be provided. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Melida is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 1
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free valet parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free on-street parking
- Year Built 2000
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking, Free on-street parking, Free valet parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down blanket
- Free movie channels
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Body scrubs
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green & Mean (it) thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.