Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Suite - European Plan
Luxury Suite - European Plan
Greek Mediterranean-style resort on Médano Beach
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
6 blocks to downtown
Located on calm-water Medano Beach and facing Los Cabos' signature Land's End rock formations, this apart-hotel is 6 blocks from downtown Cabo San Lucas.
2 outdoor swimming pools wind through a garden courtyard, a Tuesday-night Mexican buffet features folk dances and fireworks, and the beach offers plenty of water sports.
Spacious guest suites feature balconies or patios with garden or partial-views of the sea, fully equipped kitchenettes, and pillowtop mattresses with featherbeds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Blanco for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Dining availability limited at one or more venues
- Surcharges for premium food items, premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages, and premium or imported alcoholic beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
All onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Airport transfers
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Golf green fees
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Miniature golf
- Motorized water sports
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Premium food items
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Snorkeling gear
- Tennis lessons
- Tennis racquets
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Windsurfing equipment
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
This Cabo San Lucas apart-hotel by the ocean offers translation services, 2 outdoor swimming pools, tour and ticket assistance, ATM/banking services, and onsite medical assistance on request. Guests traveling with children can enjoy the complimentary supervised activity periods for children ages 4-11 are offered Tuesday-Sunday, in addition to complimentary family activities such as Spanish, dance lessons, and bingo. Babysitting is possible for a surcharge.
The apart-hotel also has an onsite grocery/convenience store and offers a complimentary grocery shopping service. 2 meeting rooms are on site.
Guests at the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Blanco enjoy access to a health spa located in an adjacent partner resort, Pueblo Bonito Rosé. The spa features women's and men's sections containing Swiss showers, saunas, steam rooms, four-person spa tubs (two per side) with cascading water for neck-shoulder massage, and plunge pools. (Daily surcharge for facilities use without spa treatment.) The apart-hotel also contains an Internet center.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Blanco, via this website, and added to the total trip cost.
- Translation services
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Designated smoking areas
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Beach bar
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Poolside bar
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 147
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Beauty services
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery store
- Number of floors - 5
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private beach - direct access
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Free parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Designer toiletries
- Separate sitting area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate dining area
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Separate living room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Cilantro - Casual, open-air Mexican restaurant under a blue dome, with view of Land's End rock formations. Open for à la carte lunch and dinner. Dinner choices such as Asian-shrimp dumplings, grilled shrimp with pineapple-mint salsa, grilled lobster with basil butter, Angus-beef chateaubriand for 2, herbed salmon, grilled tuna with sun-dried-tomato sauce, grilled steaks. Mexican buffet with folk dances and fireworks Tuesday nights. Grilled-food buffet Saturday nights.
Las Palomas - Air-conditioned poolside restaurant adjacent to pool. Open-air terrace seating, also. Open for à la carte breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Super Deli - Offering deli meats and cheeses, liquor, wine, beverages, and a limited amount of groceries.
Room service is available during limited hours.
2 outdoor swimming pools wind through the resort's central garden courtyard. Fronting the resort is Cabo San Lucas' principal beach, Playa El Médano, which experiences calm water in most weather conditions. Independent operators on the beach offer water sports, including personal watercraft rentals, parasailing, banana-boating, glass-bottom boat trips, snorkeling, and scuba-diving excursions. Whale-watching excursions are available in Cabo San Lucas during the January–March migration of gray whales. Beach volleyball and banana boating are also available onsite.
Exercise classes such as spinning, kick-boxing, yoga, and step aerobics (surcharges) are offered daily in a wood-floor workout room that's part of an expansive, complimentary fitness center equipped with cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights located in an adjacent partner resort, Pueblo Bonito Rosé; facilities are available to this resort's guests. This resort includes a small fitness center equipped with cardio machines, a Universal gym, and free weights. Women's and men's locker rooms contain steam rooms, and there's also a 2-bed massage room. The partner resort includes a rooftop, lighted, artificial-grass tennis court (surcharge).
Distances to Los Cabos's principal golf courses are: the Raven Golf Club (1.25 miles/2 kilometers); Cabo del Sol golf courses (6.25 miles/10 kilometers); Cabo Real Golf Course (12.5 miles/20 kilometers); and Palmilla Golf Course (16.25 miles/26 kilometers).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Banana boat on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Parasailing on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 115 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.