Availability: Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Blanco
Greek Mediterranean-style resort on Médano Beach
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
6 blocks to downtown
Located on calm-water Medano Beach and facing Los Cabos' signature Land's End rock formations, this apart-hotel is 6 blocks from downtown Cabo San Lucas.
2 outdoor swimming pools wind through a garden courtyard, a Tuesday-night Mexican buffet features folk dances and fireworks, and the beach offers plenty of water sports.
Spacious guest suites feature balconies or patios with garden or partial-views of the sea, fully equipped kitchenettes, and pillowtop mattresses with featherbeds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Blanco Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Blanco for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Dining availability limited at one or more venues
- Surcharges for premium food items, premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages, and premium or imported alcoholic beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
All onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Airport transfers
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Golf green fees
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Miniature golf
- Motorized water sports
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Premium food items
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Snorkeling gear
- Tennis lessons
- Tennis racquets
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Windsurfing equipment
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
This Cabo San Lucas apart-hotel by the ocean offers translation services, 2 outdoor swimming pools, tour and ticket assistance, ATM/banking services, and onsite medical assistance on request. Guests traveling with children can enjoy the complimentary supervised activity periods for children ages 4-11 are offered Tuesday-Sunday, in addition to complimentary family activities such as Spanish, dance lessons, and bingo. Babysitting is possible for a surcharge.
The apart-hotel also has an onsite grocery/convenience store and offers a complimentary grocery shopping service. 2 meeting rooms are on site.
Guests at the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Blanco enjoy access to a health spa located in an adjacent partner resort, Pueblo Bonito Rosé. The spa features women's and men's sections containing Swiss showers, saunas, steam rooms, four-person spa tubs (two per side) with cascading water for neck-shoulder massage, and plunge pools. (Daily surcharge for facilities use without spa treatment.) The apart-hotel also contains an Internet center.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Blanco, via this website, and added to the total trip cost.
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach bar
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Free valet parking
- Express check-out
- Poolside bar
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 147
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Conference space
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Room service (limited hours)
- Direct access to private beach
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ceiling fan
- Designer toiletries
- Separate sitting area
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Cilantros - Casual, open-air seafood restaurant under a blue dome, with view of Land's End rock formations. Open for à la carte lunch and dinner. Dinner choices such as Asian-shrimp dumplings, grilled shrimp with pineapple-mint salsa, grilled lobster with basil butter, Angus-beef chateaubriand for 2, herbed salmon, grilled tuna with sun-dried-tomato sauce, grilled steaks. Mexican buffet with folk dances and fireworks Tuesday nights. Grilled-food buffet Saturday nights.
Las Palomas - Air-conditioned poolside restaurant adjacent to pool. Open-air terrace seating, also. Open for à la carte breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Super Deli - Offering deli meats and cheeses, liquor, wine, beverages, and a limited amount of groceries.
Room service is available during limited hours.
2 outdoor swimming pools wind through the resort's central garden courtyard. Fronting the resort is Cabo San Lucas' principal beach, Playa El Médano, which experiences calm water in most weather conditions. Independent operators on the beach offer water sports, including personal watercraft rentals, parasailing, banana-boating, glass-bottom boat trips, snorkeling, and scuba-diving excursions. Whale-watching excursions are available in Cabo San Lucas during the January–March migration of gray whales. Beach volleyball and banana boating are also available onsite.
Exercise classes such as spinning, kick-boxing, yoga, and step aerobics (surcharges) are offered daily in a wood-floor workout room that's part of an expansive, complimentary fitness center equipped with cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights located in an adjacent partner resort, Pueblo Bonito Rosé; facilities are available to this resort's guests. This resort includes a small fitness center equipped with cardio machines, a Universal gym, and free weights. Women's and men's locker rooms contain steam rooms, and there's also a 2-bed massage room. The partner resort includes a rooftop, lighted, artificial-grass tennis court (surcharge).
Distances to Los Cabos's principal golf courses are: the Raven Golf Club (1.25 miles/2 kilometers); Cabo del Sol golf courses (6.25 miles/10 kilometers); Cabo Real Golf Course (12.5 miles/20 kilometers); and Palmilla Golf Course (16.25 miles/26 kilometers).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Parasailing on site
- Sailing on site
- Volleyball on site
Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Blanco Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 115 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.