Book your room at Riu Santa Fe All Inclusive
Standard Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite JacuzziMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Cabo San Lucas beachfront all-inclusive hotel in Baja California
Cabo San Lucas: 5 km
Resort is located along the renowned Medano Beach with spectacular views of the Arch at Land’s End. Downtown Cabo San Lucas, shopping, restaurant and nightclubs district is within 4 km (2.5 mi).
The beachfront Riu Santa Fe All Inclusive offers a spa, 5 swimming pools, 1 main buffet restaurant, 4 a-la-carte specialty restaurants, 6 bars, a kids club, and a 24-hour Sports Bar.
Balcony or terrace
All rooms feature balconies or terraces and views are either of the ocean or gardens. All rooms contain liquor dispensers, minibars, and complimentary bottled water. Some suites have spa tubs. Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Riu Santa Fe All Inclusive
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- Dining availability limited at one or more venues
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Snorkeling excursions
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
At your hotel
Riu Santa Fe All Inclusive sits on the beach at the southern end of the Baja California peninsula, in front of the famous Cabo San Lucas stone arches. Downtown Cabo San Lucas is 4.5 km (2.75 mi) away.
This Cabo San Lucas hotel features five restaurants serving Asian, Italian, and American cuisine. Both buffet and à la carte options are available. Snacks and drinks are available 24 hours a day. A discotheque and a club with daily activities are also on site.
In addition to 5 outdoor pools, one designed especially for children, the Cabo San Lucas Resort also has two tennis courts. The swim-up pool bars serve drinks to swimmers and sun-worshippers.
Saunas, massages and beauty services are available on site. Guests can take advantage of wireless Internet access throughout the hotel for a surcharge. The hotel also has three fully equipped meeting rooms (covering an area of 2656.46 square meters), banqueting facilities and a kids' club with supervised activities for children.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of bars/lounges 7
- Number of poolside bars - 3
- Number of swim-up bars - 3
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Children's club
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 902
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Local Expert Concierge
- Conference space size (feet) - 28594
- Conference space size (meters) - 2656.46
- Year Built 2007
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Tennis on site
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Ceiling fan
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Down comforter
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
Eat and drink
La Baja California - Buffet restaurant serving local and international food. Buffet includes a station with show-cooking. Smoking section; terrace.
Carusso - Serving Italian food for a daily lunch buffet from 12:00 to 3:30 PM and à la carte dinner from 6:30 to 9 PM.
Zashila - A la carte menu offering Asian cuisine for dinner.
Torote - Steakhouse offering lunch and snacks as well as à la carte dinner.
La Misión A la carte poolside restaurant serving Mexican food for dinner.
Daytime entertainment programme for adults: daily.
Daytime entertainment programme for children ages 4 to 7 and ages 8 to 12 at RiuLand: daily.
Live music, shows or Riu evening programme: daily.
Complimentary entrance to Pacha; night club and drinks: open six nights a week.
Billiards available (surcharge).
The Mexico hotel has five swimming pools. There is also a pool especially for children.
Guests also have access to a complimentary fitness facility, sauna, and steam bath. Volleyball and 2 tennis courts are also on-site.
Whale-watching trips and ecotours are available near to the hotel. Other activities on offer nearby include water sports, golfing and horse riding.
The recreational activities listed below are either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Ecotours nearby
Renova Spa offers mud bath, sauna, spa tub as well as aromatherapy treatments, body scrubs, body wraps, manicures and pedicure, and massages.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Riu Santa Fe All Inclusive
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Due to Mexican government regulations, Riu Hotels and Resorts will no longer exchange US dollars for Mexican pesos at their properties located in Mexico.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 195 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: MXN 195 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
USD 35 Spa Credit Offer
Book a stay in any room type now - December 20, 2014 for travel during the same period and receive the following:
- USD 35 spa credit valid towards an 80-minute Renova Combination massage per person/stay at the Renova Spa