Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Suite, Ocean View - Unlimited Luxury
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Junior Suite, Oceanfront - Unlimited Luxury
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Room, Private Pool, Ocean View (Casita) - Unlimited Luxury
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Room, Private Pool, Oceanfront (Casita) - Unlimited Luxury
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Oceanfront luxury all inclusive resort member of the Leading Hotels of the World
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Relaxing & intimate beach
Adults Only Resort located on a secluded stretch of stunning beach, 30 min from Cabo San Lucas and 15 min to San Jose del Cabo. Between two Championship Golf Courses. Cooking classes & tequila tasting available
Unlimited luxury & spa
Romance in exquisite luxury settings where unlimited luxury means the supreme all inclusive experience. Concierge and room services 24 hour. A la carte gourmet restaurants and bars serving premium beverages.
All Suites All Ocean View
Offering 235 elegant spacious Suites, hydro-massage tub, sofa bed & furnished balconies. Our Honeymoon Suites & Casitas offer a private pool terrace. Coffee amenity in suite every morning & turn down service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- Meals and beverages at companion properties
- Surcharges for premium food items, bottled wine, and bottled liquor
Activities and facilities/equipment
All onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Water aerobics
- Water fitness
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Airport transfers
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Golf green fees
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Snorkeling excursions
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
Secrets Marquis Los Cabos, a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World, offers adults Unlimited-Luxury® for the first time on Mexico’s Baja Peninsula. Situated on a land where thetranquil desert meets the untamed waters of the Sea of Cortez, guests will feel a sense of excitement and experience a world of pleasure. Located a mere 20 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport, this seaside escape is an all-suite, all ocean view resort featuring unique, one-bedroom casitas each with their very own private pool. The expansive, world-class 15,000 square-feet Spa, recognized as a Leading Spa in Mexico, provides guests with an indulgent pampering experience with resultdriventreatments and massages designed to relax, refresh and rejuvenate the senses.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge desk
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Poolside bar
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 235
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Beauty services
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of spa tubs - 6
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Shopping on site
- Business center
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Parking nearby
- Rooftop terrace
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2003
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 34186
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3176
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Free on-street parking
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free secure outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free on-street parking, Free valet parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Jetted bathtub
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Welcome amenities
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Double sink
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Partially open bathroom
- Free movie channels
- Pillow menu
- Ocean view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Sofa bed size
Dos Mares - Lunch 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Fresh seafood for lunch and dinner. Dress code: Casual Elegance for dinner
Vista Ballenas - Breakfast 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.; Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.; Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Mexican buffet and à la carte for breakfast. Mexican & international cuisine for lunch. Italian cuisine for dinner.
Dress code: Casual for breakfast and lunch, Casual Elegance for dinner
Canto del Mar - Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Elegant French restaurant serving a 4 course gourmet menu with the freshest ingredients of the day.
Dress code: Resort Formal
Spice - Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Pan-Asian cuisine. Dress code: Casual elegance
Barefoot Grill - Lunch 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Breezy grilled specialties situated right in the pool area. Dress code: Casual Elegance for dinner
CoCo Café - 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Premium coffee and deli snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. Dress code: Casual
Whale Watching - In the winter months (Nov - Apr), diners can watch whales frolicking just offshore from any restaurant.
Sip, Savor and See - Dine around privilege.
Enjoy dinner and live evening entertainment at any of the two nearby Resorts: Secrets Puerto Los Cabos (Opening Dec 2013) and Dreams Los Cabos. Complete with complimentary cuisine at a restaurant of your choice as well as the opportunity to take in that resort’s evening entertainment.
The Dine Around program is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guest must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guest can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm until 1 am, including bars and theater. Not applicable to groups. Not all of the restaurants may be available at the time of booking.
Theme parties: Mexican Fiesta, International Dancing Show, Romantic Night, Beach Party.
These parties are subject to occupancy and space availability. Buffet dinner is offered in some of them.
Romantic Dinners - 5 course gourmet menu serviced exclusively at one of our romantic spots. Advance reservation through our concierge is required. There is very limited availability and additional charges apply.
Barracuda - 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The right place for a tropical drink while being by the pool or on the beach.
El Suspiro Bar - 3 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Outdoor bar with a full ocean view offering a variety of cocktails and hotel “signature” tapas.
Live soft music is offered every night - Singer or Jazz Guitar Player
Cinema under the stars and sports nights are offered in a large screen by the pool area.
Casino or Karaoke night are also offered on some of the nights.
2 expansive Infinity pools in front of the ocean and 1 central pool.
The pools are heated in the winter season, however this is subject to the hotel occupancy.
Sharing Secrets: Lessons for Cooking, Massaging, Salsa dancing, Spanish speaking, Fruit carving.
Wine & Tequila Tastings, Yoga or Stretching every morning, Beach volley-ball, Beach Tennis, Archery, Riffle shooting, Finger painting, Pool volley-ball, Ping pong, Remote control car racing, Pool aerobics.
Bar Hopping Tour:
Our staff will join you in a quest for the best dancing and clubbing in Cabo San Lucas. Offered every Wednesday and Saturday. The cost of the tour is $20 usd per person and transportation is included. Subject to change at anytime.
Guests at Secrets Marquis Los Cabos receive an instant 15% discount in the 3 Championship Golf Clubs offered by Questro: Cabo Real Golf Club, Club Campestre San Jose and Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club.
Excellent Surfing, Fishing, Snorkeling and Scuba diving abound in the area. Other popular activities include shopping, nightlife and whale watching. Fine dining, Organic farms and the Art District are found in San Jose del Cabo.
Los Cabos overall is not safe for swimming since the undertow is rough. Some of the safe, swimmable bays are: The small bay of Cabo Real, Palmilla, Chileno bay, Santa Maria and Medano.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby in Los Cabos; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Sports center on site
- Table tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Whale-watching on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Banana boat nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Beach yoga on site
- Kite-surfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
Secrets Spa by Pevonia, member of The Leading Spas of the world, full service Holistic Spa, one of the largest in Latin America. Located in the main building, with large windows that face the ocean, the fitness center and spa offer private dressing rooms for men and women with steam bath and showers. Treatments such as facials, body wraps and full-body massages using local ingredients, including sea salt and seaweed from the Sea of Cortez.
Secrets Spa by Pevonia - 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Facilities include: 6 private open-air jacuzzis, beauty salon, steam room, 10 individual or couples treatment rooms, Bridal suite. Additional fees apply.
Fitness Center - 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Cardio, free weights and machines.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa boutique
- Ocean view from spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
Early departure fee charged
Caters to couples
Caters to groups
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 1040
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 195 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: MXN 195 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Rainforest Alliance, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Secrets Wedding in Paradise Package
Book 1 room for a minimum 7-night stay in a Honeymoon Suite or 5 or more rooms of any type for a minimum 3-night stay and receive the following:
- Services of judge or minister
- Service in wedding gazebo or on Pergola beach
- Wedding organization and personalization by on-sight wedding coordinator
- Preferential room location
- Preparation and ironing of wedding dress and tuxedo
- Personal dressing assistant
- Bouquet and boutonniere
- Special turn-down service on night of ceremony
- 15% discount on all spa treatments (excludes boutique purchases)
- Honeymoon package
- Late checkout for wedding couple (based on availability)
- Free nights toward a 1-year anniversary stay
Secrets Eternity Honeymoon Package
Book a minimum 7-night stay in a Honeymoon Suite room type or higher and receive the following:
- Sparkling wine upon arrival
- Fresh flowers and exotic fruit platter upon arrival (in room)
- Sparkling wine breakfast in bed the first morning
- 25-minute Tension Release massage for 2 in couples massage suite
- Choice of either 25-minute European facial or Salt Glow Scrub body treatment for 2
- Private beachfront dinner for 2, including wine
- Candlelit rose petal path to room following beachfront dinner
- Free nights toward a 1-year anniversary stay
Anniversary Nights and Honeymoon Package
Book a minimum 7-night stay for your wedding and receive complimentary nights to be used on your 1-year anniversary.
- A 4-night stay on the 1-year anniversary earns an additional free night’s stay
- A 5-night stay on the 1-year anniversary earns an additional 2 free nights’ stay
Secrets Ever After Vow Renewal Package
Book a minimum 5-night stay in a Honeymoon Suite room type or higher and receive the following:
- Services of an on-sight wedding coordinator
- Vow renewal ceremony
- 1 corsage and boutonniere
- Sparking wine toast for 2
- Certificate of renewed vows
- Special dining arrangements for 2 on the night of the ceremony
- Turn-down service
- Honeymoon and anniversary package