Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Beachfront hotel with calming spa services
Located by the ocean and set on a private sand beach, this Vinorama hotel is within walking distance of Vidasoul Beach. Regional attractions also include Cabo Pulmo National Park.
At VIDASOUL, hit the private sand beach where you can enjoy surfing/boogie boarding, then dine onsite at The Crossroads.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like complimentary cabanas and sun loungers. Summer fun is a breeze at VIDASOUL with activities like surfing/boogie boarding, parasailing, and windsurfing.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
VIDASOUL has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 2013
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.50 USD / per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $9.50 USD / per hour )
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Furnished patio
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The Crossroads - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Parasailing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
VIDASOUL Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:Guests driving to the property should contact this property in advance. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: USD 75 (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per room, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.