Availability: Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
Guest Room, Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, PatioMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, PatioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Regency, Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Regency, Club Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Sprawling, family-friendly resort east of Austin
Close to Bastrop
The 405-acre Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa is 13 miles from Bastrop and a 40-minute drive from downtown Austin, the University of Texas, the capitol, and LBJ Presidential Library.
Guests can enjoy the onsite golf course, 5 restaurants, 2 tennis courts, and a full-service health spa. The water park with a 2-story waterslide and lazy river is a great place to cool down.
All 491 guestrooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, compact refrigerators, flat-screen LCD TVs, and Hyatt Grand Beds with pillowtop mattresses, triple sheeting, and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa Amenities
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa provides 5 restaurants and bars, ranging from regional cuisine in Stories Fine Dining to casual fare in the Firewheel Café. The resort's 60,000 square feet of indoor function space includes 13 meeting rooms and 2 ballrooms. The rustic, Western-themed LBJ Pavilion hosts dinners and live concerts. A 24-hour business center is on-site with a computer station, and high-speed Internet access. WiFi is complimentary in public areas.
In addition to the golf course, this 3-building hotel offers 2 tennis courts, horseback riding, nature hikes, and a landscaped water park (complimentary admission) with a 2-story slide, 1,000-foot lazy river, and an outdoor, adults-only swimming pool. Spa Django offers 18 treatment rooms, a health club, and a hair salon. Camp Hyatt Tortuga offers organized activities for kids (surcharge). It's easy to relax and have a good time at the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa, where everything you need can be found at this tranquil vacation getaway.
Guests may bring pets, for a fee.
- Designated smoking areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Water park access (complimentary)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 491
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 4
- Shopping on site
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2006
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 60000
- Conference space size (meters) - 5400
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
- Lazy river
- Children's club
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Microwave (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- Pillowtop mattress
Stories Fine Dining Establishment - Dinner-only menu with regional fare. Reservations and dress code are encouraged.
Firewheel Café - Casual Southwestern specialties. Colorful décor with stained-glass windows by local artisans. Dining indoors or on covered porch. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Old Buck's Poolside Grill - Drinks, snacks, and light lunch next to The Crooked River Waterpark.
Shellers Barrelhouse Bar and Grill - Inspired by an old-fashioned piano saloon. Texas-style pub fare for lunch and dinner. Pool, darts, and live music. Signature Grey Ghost cocktail.
Major Neighbors Grill - In the golf clubhouse, with indoor and porch seating. Breakfast and lunch.
Room service - Available during a limited range of hours.
Live music is offered on Friday and Saturday nights, 8 PM to midnight (seasonal).
Wolfdancer Golf Club features an 18-hole, par 72 course, a 13-acre practice area, 2 putting greens, a pro shop, and PGA instruction. Guests plunge down a 2-story waterslide into the 1,000-foot-long Crooked River Pool. Resort guests receive complimentary admission to the water park. Other on-site activities include tennis, horseback riding, and hiking in the McKinney Roughs Nature Park. Camp Hyatt Tortuga offers organized activities for kids aged 3 and older (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Basketball on site
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
The 18,000-square-foot Spa Django provides 18 treatment rooms, men's and women's relaxation pools, a sauna, spa tubs, a hair salon, and an outdoor spa pool. Signature treatments include the Champagne Mimosa Scrub and the Texas Two-Step Massage. Guests will also benefit from body wraps and aromatherapy. Overlooking the pool and golf course, the spa's 24-hour health club has free weights and cardio and strength-training machines.
- Number of treatment rooms 18
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A 23.65 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee: USD 29.58 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- Self parking
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Additional inclusions
- SaunaThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 65 per pet, per stay
- Facilities fee: USD 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.