Please enter your travel dates.
Chalet - Room Only
- One King Bed
Tent - Room Only
- One King Bed
Louis Trichardt eco-friendly lodge with a lazy river
This eco-friendly lodge is situated in the mountains.
In addition to a restaurant, Mashovhela Lodge features a lazy river. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms open to patios with mountain or garden views and feature sofa beds and bathrooms with bathtubs or showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Mashovhela Lodge features a lazy river and an outdoor pool. The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly lodge also offers a rooftop terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mashovhela Lodge has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Audiovisual equipment
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Lazy river
- Internet point
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Medical assistance available
- Free self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Conference center
- Pool sun loungers
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free parking
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Sofa bed size
Drumbeat Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Recreational amenities at the lodge include a lazy river and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Destination fee: ZAR 30 per person, per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through The Green Leaf Business Scheme thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.