Availability: Mashovhela Lodge
Chalet (Standard (1))Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Tent (Safari (2))Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family/Group Unit 1 (4)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family/Group Unit 2 (5)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Louis Trichardt eco-friendly lodge with an outdoor pool
This eco-friendly lodge is situated in the mountains.
In addition to a restaurant, Mashovhela Lodge features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms have sofa beds, safes, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include a turndown service and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mashovhela Lodge Amenities
The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). This eco-friendly lodge also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mashovhela Lodge has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sofa bed size
Drumbeat Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
Mashovhela Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Destination fee: ZAR 30 per person, per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through The Green Leaf Business Scheme thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.