Book your room at 21c Museum Hotel Louisville
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Downtown Louisville hotel on Museum Row
Near art museum
This downtown Louisville hotel is across from the Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft and the Louisville Science Center. The Louisville Slugger Museum is a block away.
21c Museum Hotel Louisville shares space with the 21c Museum. This Louisville hotel also offers an on-site restaurant and bar, a 24-hour business center, and decor with contemporary art.
42-inch LCD TVs
Guestrooms at 21c Museum Hotel Louisville include 42-inch LCD TVs, minibars, desks with ergonomic Herman Miller chairs, and luxurious bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
21c Museum Hotel Louisville
At your hotel
21c Museum Hotel Louisville inhabits a building on Louisville’s Museum Row that once held 19th-century tobacco and bourbon warehouses. Now, this modern hotel is bedecked with contemporary art, with its walls dedicated to works from the 21st century, a focus shared with the hotel’s on-site museum. This Louisville hotel features a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, all prepared with locally grown ingredients. The hotel also offers a bar, and room service is available from early morning to late night.
Shop at 21c offers artistic gifts, clothing, books, and accessories. The spa area offers massage and includes fitness equipment, a steam room, and a sauna. Yoga classes are available on site, and complimentary bicycles can be provided. The business center is open 24 hours a day, and the hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, guests have access to a limo and valet parking. Coffee and newspapers are complimentary in the lobby. This smoke-free hotel also offers dry cleaning.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Year Built 2006
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- iPod docking station
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
Eat and drink
Proof on Main - Dishes bring together Italy and the American South. Ingredients come from local, sustainable farms or the restaurant’s own garden at Woodland Farm. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Proof Bar - Serving more than fifty varieties of Kentucky bourbon. Seasonal cocktails.
Room Service - Available early morning to late night.
21c Museum Hotel Louisville’s spa area includes a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center with weights and cardio machines.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
The spa at 21c Museum Hotel offers massages in 2 treatment rooms; advanced reservations are required.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for 21c Museum Hotel Louisville
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- 21c Museum Hotel Louisville is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.