Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Downtown Louisville hotel on Museum Row
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
Near art museum
This downtown Louisville hotel is across from the Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft and the Louisville Science Center. The Louisville Slugger Museum is a block away.
21c Museum Hotel Louisville shares space with the 21c Museum. This Louisville hotel also offers an on-site restaurant and bar, a 24-hour business center, and decor with contemporary art.
42-inch LCD TVs
Guestrooms at 21c Museum Hotel Louisville include 42-inch LCD TVs, minibars, desks with ergonomic Herman Miller chairs, and luxurious bedding.
21c Museum Hotel Louisville inhabits a building on Louisville’s Museum Row that once held 19th-century tobacco and bourbon warehouses. Now, this modern hotel is bedecked with contemporary art, with its walls dedicated to works from the 21st century, a focus shared with the hotel’s on-site museum. This Louisville hotel features a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, all prepared with locally grown ingredients – some from the restaurant’s own garden. The hotel also offers a bar, and room service is available from early morning to late night.
Shop at 21c offers artistic gifts, clothing, books, and accessories. The spa area offers massage and includes fitness equipment, a steam room, and a sauna. Yoga classes are available on site, and complimentary bicycles can be provided. The business center is open 24 hours a day, and the hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, guests have access to a limo or town car service and valet parking. Coffee and newspapers are complimentary in the lobby. This smoke-free hotel also offers tour assistance and dry cleaning.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Street parking (metered)
- Year Built 2006
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 465
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Exhibit space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- iPod docking station
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Free movie channels
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- Down comforter
Proof on Main - Dishes bring together Italy and the American South. Ingredients come from local, sustainable farms or the restaurant’s own garden at Woodland Farm. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Proof Bar - Serving more than fifty varieties of Kentucky bourbon. Seasonal cocktails.
Room Service - Available early morning to late night.
21c Museum Hotel Louisville’s spa area includes a sauna, a steam room, and fitness equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
The spa at 21c Museum Hotel offers massages in 2 treatment rooms; advanced reservations are required.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- 21c Museum Hotel Louisville is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.