Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Airport
Louisville eco-friendly hotel near Kentucky Exposition Center
Situated near the airport, in Louisville, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Kentucky Exposition Center, Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, and University of Louisville. Local attractions also include Churchill Downs and Kentucky Derby Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Airport features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Airport Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Airport provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1350 square feet (125 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a theme park shuttle are complimentary for guests.
Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 125
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2002
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1350
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
The Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Airport Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 8.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.