Availability: Hyatt Regency Louisville
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Business Plan, Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Business Plan, Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Downtown Louisville, connected to 4th Street Live
Connected to complexes
This Louisville hotel is connected via covered walkway to both the Kentucky International Convention Center and 4th Street Live entertainment complex.
Guests have access to both an outdoor tennis court and an indoor swimming pool; wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Guestrooms at Hyatt Regency Louisville feature premium bedding, wireless Internet access (surcharge), cordless phones, and separate vanity areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Louisville Amenities
Connected via covered walkway to the multi-million dollar entertainment complex, 4th Street Live!, and to the Kentucky International Convention Center, this downtown Louisville atrium hotel also features an on-site gift shop, and the Sway restaurant and bar. Wireless and wired Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge).
Business travelers can take advantage of 20,600 square feet of meeting space and a 24-hour business center with one computer workstation. An indoor pool and a fitness center (complimentary) are on site. Room service is available until midnight.
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 393
- Number of floors - 18
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 20600
- Conference space size (meters) - 1914
- Number of meeting rooms - 23
- Outdoor tennis court
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
Sway - Based on the farm to fork concept, Sway Restaurant brings Southern fare inspired by the rich heritage of the region to Fourth Street. The seasonal menu combines the flavors of Southern kitchens, American favorites and Sunday dinners with the freshest ingredients from local farms, dairies and butchers.
Hyatt Regency Louisville features a tennis court and small indoor pool, plus a complimentary fitness center with cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
4th Street Live!, located next door, includes a billiards hall called Felt. Cherokee Park, located three miles from the hotel, includes a nine-hole municipal golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hyatt Regency Louisville Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 13 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.