Availability: Moulin de Lourmarin
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds (Charm)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Mediterranean hotel in Lourmarin with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is in the same area as Silvacane Abbey and Labyrinths Giants. Regional attractions also include Chateau Val Joanis and Golf de Pont-Royal.
In addition to a restaurant, Moulin de Lourmarin features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a meeting/conference room.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Moulin de Lourmarin Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Mediterranean hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Moulin de Lourmarin is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Le Moulin de Lourmarin - This bistro specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Moulin de Lourmarin Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 6 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.