Book your room at Moulin de Lourmarin
Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds (Charm)
- One Double Bed
Luxury Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Mediterranean hotel in Lourmarin with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is in the same area as Silvacane Abbey and Labyrinths Giants. Regional attractions also include Chateau Val Joanis and Golf de Pont-Royal.
In addition to a restaurant, Moulin de Lourmarin features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include an Internet point and multilingual staff.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Moulin de Lourmarin
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Mediterranean hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Moulin de Lourmarin is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free on-street parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free on-street parking
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Le Moulin de Lourmarin - This bistro specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
The Fine Print for Moulin de Lourmarin
- When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM should contact the hotel in advance to obtain an access code and check-in instructions. Contact information can be found on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.