Availability: Parkhotel Cham
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Hotel with a restaurant, in Cham (Bavarian Forest)
This hotel is located in Cham (Bavarian Forest), where regional attractions include Bad Koetzting Casino, Japanischer Garten, and Wildgarten. Regional attractions also include Wutzschleife Golf Course and Upper Palatinate Craft Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Parkhotel Cham features outdoor tennis courts. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, desks, and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Parkhotel Cham Amenities
In addition to outdoor tennis courts, Parkhotel Cham features indoor tennis courts and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1000 square feet (93 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Cham hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and a steam room. An area shuttle, a shopping center shuttle, and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Parkhotel Cham has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Indoor tennis courts - 3
- Outdoor tennis courts 6
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1993
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- Conference space size (meters) - 93
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Complimentary reception
- Tennis on site
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and indoor tennis courts are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Playground on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Parkhotel Cham Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
Minimum guest age is 16
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Germany will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15.00
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 5.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.