Book your room at Predigtstuhl Resort
One Bedroom Condo PröllerMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bedroom Condo HirschensteinMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Bedroom Condo PredigtstuhlMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Family-friendly hotel with 3 restaurants, in Sankt Englmar (Bavarian Forest)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Sankt Englmar (Bavarian Forest), where area attractions include Deer Stone. Regional attractions also include Ski Geisskopf and Church of Schwarzach.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Predigtstuhl Resort features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a nightclub.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Predigtstuhl Resort provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 3045 square feet (283 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a nightclub, and tour/ticket assistance.
Predigtstuhl Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Number of floors - 5
- Conference space
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 3045
- Conference space size (meters) - 283
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Children's pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Ofenstueberl - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Pfeffermuehle - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Halifax - This diner serves breakfast and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Playground on site
- Beach volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 8 per person, per day and includes use of:
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).