Availability: Château d'Ayres
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Deluxe Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star historic hotel in Meyrueis with an outdoor pool
Situated in Meyrueis, this historic hotel is in the same area as Grottes de Dargilan and Aven Armand. Regional attractions also include Cevennes National Park and Mont Aigoual.
In addition to a restaurant, Château d'Ayres features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 3 January and 20 February.This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
Château d'Ayres Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 430 square feet (40 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This historic hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a garden, and room service (during limited hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of outdoor pools -
- One meeting room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 430
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Château d'Ayres Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 19 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.