Availability: Hotel De L Europe
Meyrueis hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Meyrueis, this hotel is close to Grottes de Dargilan. Area attractions also include Aven Armand.
At Hotel De L Europe, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms include televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel De L Europe Amenities
Hotel De L Europe features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Meyrueis hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
Hotel De L Europe Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, MasterCard
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.