Book your room at Auberge La Fenière
4-star hotel in Cadenet with 2 restaurants
Situated in a provincial park, this hotel is close to Silvacane Abbey. Area attractions also include Labyrinths Giants and Chateau Val Joanis.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Auberge La Fenière features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Auberge La Fenière
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Cadenet hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2011.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1997
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Cuisine de Reine - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days
La Cour de Ferme - This bistro serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Auberge La Fenière
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.