Book your room at Hôtel Charembeau
Please enter your travel dates.
Forcalquier hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Forcalquier, this hotel is close to Citadelle de Forcalquier. Regional attractions also include Ganagobie Abbey and Tour du Mont d'Or.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Hôtel Charembeau provides a garden, a library, and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, laptop-compatible safes, and minibars; rooms also include desks and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Charembeau features an outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Forcalquier hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden.
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11.00 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.00 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.