Availability: Residenza San Michele
Apartment for 2 peopleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Apartment for 6 peopleMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Apartment for 4 peopleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Lucca bed & breakfast with an outdoor pool
Situated in the suburbs, this bed & breakfast is close to Porta San Pietro, Cathedral of St Martin, and Church of San Michele in Foro. Local attractions also include Guinigi Tower and Palazzo Pfanner.
At Residenza San Michele, recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. The bed & breakfast also features a garden and a picnic area.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include private pools and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residenza San Michele Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Residenza San Michele provides outdoor tennis courts and a seasonal outdoor pool. This Lucca bed & breakfast also offers a garden and a picnic area. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Residenza San Michele has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Picnic area
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Private pool
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Residenza San Michele Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to women only
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1 to EUR 3 per person, per night. The tax only applies to the first 3 nights of stays from 1 April to the 1st Sunday of November. For stays from the Monday after the first Sunday of November until 31 March the tax only applies on the first night of a stay. The amount has been determined by the local administration and it depends on the room price. Guests exempted from the tax include residents and children under 14 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakage deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.