Please enter your travel dates.
Basic Double or Twin Room - Non refundable
- One Double Bed
Classic Double Room - Non refundable
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Double Room - Non refundable
- One Double Bed
Basic Single Room - Non refundable
- One Single Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Lund with 2 restaurants
Situated in Lund, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Lund Cathedral, Lund University, and Kulturen. Also nearby are Lund City Park and Skissernas Museum.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Grand Hotel - Lund features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and safes.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 269 square feet (25-204 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This Victorian hotel also offers a sauna, multilingual staff, and a video library.
Grand Hotel - Lund is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1899
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 25-204
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 269
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Video library
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Individually decorated
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Trouser press
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi
- Frette Italian sheets
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Grands Matsal - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Gambrinus - This bistro serves lunch, dinner, light fare, and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: SEK 120 per day
- Pet fee: SEK 300 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 250 per night
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.