Availability: Comfort Inn Bridgewater
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Ground FloorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Bridgewater eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Bridgewater Mall, Bridgewater Memorial Arena, and Kinsmen Field. Also nearby are Wile Carding Mill Museum and Woodland Gardens.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Comfort Inn Bridgewater provides laundry facilities, free self parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Comfort Inn Bridgewater Amenities
A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Comfort Inn Bridgewater has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1988
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Comfort Inn Bridgewater Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.