Availability: Peaks of Otter Lodge
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Bedford lodge with a restaurant
Situated in the mountains, this lodge is in the same region as National D-Day Memorial and Bedford Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Peaks of Otter Lodge features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include free self parking and a grocery/convenience store.
In addition to air conditioning, guestrooms feature coffee/tea makers along with private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Peaks of Otter Lodge Amenities
The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Bedford lodge also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and a grocery/convenience store. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1964
- Wedding services
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Peaks of Otter - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Peaks of Otter Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Destination fee: USD 1.00 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.95 for adults and USD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).