Book your room at Best Hotel Lyon
Saint-Priest hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Saint-Priest, this hotel is close to Fort Bron, Eurexpo Lyon, and Lyon Bioparc. Local attractions also include Maison de la Danse and Lyon-Chassieu Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Hotel Lyon features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include free self parking and a garden.
All guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Saint-Priest hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Best Hotel Lyon has a restaurant on site.
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
We should mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.