Please enter your travel dates.
1 double bed-Room Next Generation - Winter offer **
- One Double Bed
2 single beds-Room Next Generation - Winter offer **
- Two Beds
Saint-Laurent-de-Mure hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Saint-Laurent-de-Mure, this hotel is in the same region as Eurexpo Lyon, Musee Lumiere, and Stade Gerland.
In addition to a restaurant, Campanile Lyon Est - Aéroport Saint Exupéry features complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-panel televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.
The staff of the hotel reserves you a warm welcome throughout your stay. The 3-stars hotel offers 53 air-conditionned rooms.
The Restaurant is open every day, the breakfast is served from 6:30 to 9:00 on week, from 7:00 to 10:00 on week end, the lunch from 12:00 to 14:00 and the dinner from 19:00 to 22:00.
The Wifi access is free.
This hotel offers an access a conference/meeting room.
This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace.
A total renovation of this property was completed in 2012.
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Number of floors - 2
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 54
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 581
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Window opens
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Free Wi-Fi
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks. A children's menu is available. The breakfast is served from 6:30 to 9:00 on week and from 7:00 to 10:00 on week end, the lunch from 12:00 to 14:00 and the dinner from 19:00 to 22:00. A breakfast buffet including fresh fruit and pastries is served each morning and the Restaurant serves regional cuisine with a starter and dessert buffet.
Le Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar., from 10:00 to 23:00.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 6 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.