Availability: Cour des Loges
Duplex, 1 Double Bed, MezzanineMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Lyon (Old Lyon) near St. Jean Cathedral
Located in the city center of Lyon, this luxury hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Lyon History Museum, Lyon Courthouse, and St. Jean Cathedral. Also nearby are Notre Dame Basilica and Gallo-Roman Museum.
Recreational amenities at Cour des Loges include an indoor pool and a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 28 July to 28 August:
- One of the dining venues
Cour des Loges Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Cour des Loges features an indoor pool and a sauna. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3660 square feet (340 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Cour des Loges is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Full-service health spa
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Number of floors - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3660
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 340
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
Les Loges - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and brunch. Reservations are required. Open select days
Le Cafe Epicerie - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Children under 8 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Spa Pure Altitude. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
Children under 8 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
Cour des Loges Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:La Cour des Loges is located in a pedestrian area. Guests travelling by car are kindly requested to contact the property to receive driving instructions.Contact details can be found in the confirmation received after booking via this website.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.