Book your room at Hotel Athena
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Hotel with a bar/lounge, in Lyon (3rd Arrondissement)
This hotel is located in Lyon (3rd Arrondissement), close to Part Dieu Mall, Musee Lumiere, and Lyon Opera. Also nearby are Bellecour Square and Lyon City Hall.
Hotel Athena provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
Hotel Athena features concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Athena is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
The Fine Print for Hotel Athena
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you plan to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the reception of the hotel, by using the contact details on the confirmation email received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9.50 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 9.50 per stay)
- We Should Mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.