Book your room at Hôtel Bayard Bellecour
Classic Double or Twin Room (Shower)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double or Twin Room (Charm with Shower)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, PatioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Authentic Deluxe Room Bellecour (shower)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Lyon hotel in La Presqu'ile, walk to Bellecour Square
Located in La Presqu'ile, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bellecour Square and Textile Museum. St. Jean Cathedral and Lyon City Hall are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with free newspapers, this smoke-free hotel has tour/ticket assistance and free WiFi in public areas.
All 22 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Bayard Bellecour features tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Hôtel Bayard Bellecour is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 22
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking reservations required
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 3 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00 per night.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
We should mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.